Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Hello Blogging World!

Good evening, I'd like to introduce myself. I'm Justyna, The Monogrammed Teacher. Welcome to my blog! I'm a second grade teacher in Florida who loves to put my own personal mark on teaching. I embark on this journey as a new blogger. The past 6 years of teaching have been filled with some journaling and writing, lots of thinking, and a whole lot of talking. This blog is a spot for me to share my love for teaching. I look forward to sharing, learning, and growing as a teacher and blogger. Thanks for stopping by.  Please, stay a while and visit frequently.


2 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging! I hope you love it as much as I do....it is so encouraging!

    I am happy to be your newest follower! I would love for you to hop over and visit if you get the chance. :)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, Thanks for being my first official follower. I have been thinking of starting this blog for a long time. I have been encouraged by so many teacher bloggers that I just want to continue the cycle. I'm going to check out your blog too. I'd love some tips, pointers, and great blogging resources if you have any to share. I wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day.

    jPz

    P.S. Colossians 3:23 is one of my favorite verses!

    ReplyDelete