Monday, February 25, 2013

Almost March

It's hard to believe that the month of March is just around the corner. March brings Spring Break, Easter, and all things green. Check out my March Making Words Center available on Teachers Pay Teachers. My kiddos love these Making Words centers each month. There is a different themed Making Words Center per week. Click on the photo below to get your own copy on SALE now until Wednesday 2/27/13 for 15%off.


I've been busy learning more and more about blogging, but also making sure to balance teaching and the rest of my life. We all know that balance is the key to happiness and ultimate success. Stay tuned to my blog later this week as I have another post titled "More Blogging Baby Steps." In this post I will link you to a great resource that helped me make my own custom background, custom post dividers, a custom header/blog title, and sidebar gadget titles. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment