Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Blogging Baby Steps

Greetings from Spring Break! While I love my job, a break is always so refreshing. 
I've been away from the blogging world for a little while. I recently had a few reminders to make sure to balance,prioritize, simplify, appreciate, and enjoy life... Because it is truly short. 

I have been planning on sharing some more blogging tips that have helped me get started. I found a wonderful blog with some great tutorials. Something Swanky is a great blog that seamlessly combings desserts and blog design. It helped me design my own header,  background, blog dividers, and sidebar gadget titles. A cute, custom looking blog design isn't as hard as it looks. All you need is some time, a vision, and the help of those who came before (in the blogging world). Click on the Something Swanky picture to link to the blog. The DIY Design page is under construction, but if you hover over the tab, it will link you to the various tutorials--- or click on the images below to learn to set up your own custom blog features.


How to Create a Custom Blog Background using #picmonkey



What I truly love about blogging is learning from other people. As teachers, we are life-long learners.

Go, live, and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment